Honey and Mustard Chicken
Tray baked honey and mustard chicken breast fillets full of flavour and an irresistible smoky aroma. Serve with rice for a quick and healthy gourmet meal. The beguiling flowery taste of the lime honey combines
perfectly with the nutty flavour of the sunflower oil and the
slight-acidity of the mustard, all given a mouth-watering twist by the
addition of sweet paprika smoked on aromatic beech wood, as well as a
bit of hot paprika for that irresistible kick.
Wine Pairing: The refreshing minerality of Dobosi Winery's Organic Welschriesling perfectly balances the rich taste of the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Lightly grease a baking tray with oil and line with foil.
- Combine the oil, honey, mustard, lemon juice and the paprika until thoroughly mixed.
- Place the chicken onto the tray. Season well with salt, then spoon 2/3 of the honey mustard mixture over. Pour in an extra 1/4 cup water onto the tray to prevent burning.
- Bake until cooked through (about 20-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of your chicken breasts). Spoon the remaining sauce and cook for a further 6-8 minutes to brown the chicken and caramelise the edges.
- Serve with fluffy white rice and grilled vegetables on the side.
Explore our range of versatile ingredients & bring a mouth-watering twist to your dishes.