Trout Fillet with Potato Salad
Flaky trout fillets served with a creamy homemade new potato salad. Ready in less than 30 minutes, perfect if you are looking for a quick & healthy meal.
Place 2 tablespoons of the dressing in a skillet, then when hot put in the halved new potatoes and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook on medium heat until the middle of the potatoes becomes soft and the outside lightly browned.
- For the sauce, mix the 2 egg yolks with finely cut capers, then slowly mix together with the remaining 1dl of the dressing and add the tarragon mustard, the finely cut dill and half of the chives. It will have a light, mayonnaise like texture.
- In a second skillet, fry the trout fillets on some butter for around 3-4 minutes on each side.
- When the potato is ready, let it cool a little, before mixing the sauce with the potatoes, while still warm.
- Serve and sprinkle with the remaining fresh chives.
Explore our range of versatile ingredients & bring a mouth-watering twist to your dishes.