Stuffed Turkey Roll
Rated 5.0 stars by 2 users
Stuffed turkey roll with a grated cheese and plum jam filling, covered in smoky bacon slices, this is an easy and delicious alternative to a whole turkey.
- Pat down the turkey breast fillet with a paper towel, then salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place the bacon slices on a large sheet of kitchen foil so that they overlap slightly. Then, distribute the turkey slices on top of the bacon using the same method.
- Whisk the egg together with the grated cheese, then lay over the top of the meat slices. Spread the plum jam evenly on top of this.
- Using the sheet of foil, roll it up tightly.
- Place the rolled-up sheet on a baking dish and put in the oven preheated to 185 Celsius. Bake for one hour, then remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, and it is ready to serve. Enjoy!