Green Bean Soup
- Chop your vegetables to your preferred shapes and sizes.
- Heat the oil in a 5l pan, then fry the onions until translucent. Add the diced red pepper, carrots and celery, then season with salt and pepper. Let it cook for 5 mins and stir occasionally.
- Stir in the Piros Arany and tomato juice, then add the beans and potatoes.
- Pour in the vegetable stock until everything is well covered, and let it cook until the vegetables reach your preferred consistency.
- Stir in the roux and lemon juice at the end, then sprinkle with the roughly chopped parsley and dried lovage.
Explore our range of versatile ingredients & bring a mouth-watering twist to your dishes.