A selection of the finest chocolate pralines in 15 mouth-watering flavours.
- Milk chocolate praline filled with coconut cream
- Almond chocolate cream with orange, covered with dark chocolate
- Milk chocolate praline filled with milk truffle cream
- Dark chocolate praline filled with dark truffle cream
- Almond marzipan and milk chocolate cream with caramel, covered with milk chocolate
- Dark chocolate praline filled with alcohol-infused truffle cream
- Almond marzipan covered with dark chocolate
- Almond marzipan with a layer of chocolate cream, covered with dark chocolate
- Sour cherry jelly and marzipan, covered with dark chocolate
- Dark chocolate praline filled with orange cinnamon cream
- Milk chocolate praline filled with hazelnut nougat cream
- Dark chocolate praline filled with egg liqueur
- Milk chocolate cream with Irish liqueur, covered with milk chocolate
- White chocolate filled with strawberry cream
- Walnut almond marzipan filled with plum cream, covered with dark chocolate
You can hang them on your Christmas tree, use them as a novelty table decoration, as unique gifts for your friends and family, or just sit by the fire and let the indulgent pralines melt in your mouth.
milk chocolate 24% (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, soy lecithin), dark chocolate 21% (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla aroma), sugar, almond 9%, white chocolate 7% (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin, natural vanilla aroma), cream, hazelnut-almond paste 3% (sugar, hazelnut 25%, almond 25%, sunflower lecithin), almond nougat 3% (sugar, almond 44%, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin), glucose syrup, water, cocoa butter, butter, walnut 1%, orange juice concentrate 1%, pistachio paste 1%, honey, sour cherry marrow 0.7%, plum jam 0.5%, alcohol, egg yolk juice 0,2% (egg yolk juice, citric acid, potassium sorbate), whiskey 0.2%, dried plum juice concentrate 0.2%, rum, apricot brandy, dried sour cherry 0.1%, cognac, instant coffee 0.1%, potassium sorbate, amaretto liqueur, aroma (vanilla, orange oil), Cointreau concentrate (alcohol, water, orange peel), spice mix (cinnamon, nutmeg, coriander, fennel, ginger, clove, allspice, anise, pepper, cardamon), pectin, citric acid, cinnamon.
May contain traces of gluten.
The Stühmer brand offers a chocolate for every mood and every occasion. The company is Hungary's first chocolate maker, founded by Master Confectioner Frederick Stühmer. An exceptionally skilled chocolatier, he created masterpieces from only the finest ingredients, characterized by a purity and an unparalleled depth of flavour, while also placing an emphasis on unique and appealing packaging. These time honoured traditions form the backbone of the company's ethos to this day.