An indulgent pasta dish ready in just 20 minutes, perfect to bring a gourmet touch to a weekday evening. The fresh pasta infused with the earthy, moreish black truffle flavour makes for an irresistible combination.
Wine pairing: The creamy, mineral notes of Figula Winery's Balatonfüredi Olaszrizling “Sáfránkert” makes for an elegant accompaniment to the richly flavoured pasta. The white wine's intense fruity and floral aroma matches up perfectly with the earthy flavour of the truffle.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 200g tagliatelle pasta
- 50g butter
- 2 tsp truffle carpaccio
- 2 tsp truffle pesto
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp espresso (it brings out the truffle flavour, you won't taste the coffee)
- Cook the pasta in boiling water, seasoned with some salt.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a skillet, then melt the butter and add the espresso.
- Strain the pasta as soon as it reaches the desired texture, then add to the buttery mixture and thoroughly combine. Season with some freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste.
- Finally, mix in the truffle pesto and top with the fresh carpaccio slices for some extra bite.