Crispy Salami Pasta
If you find yourself short on time and lacking fancy ingredients, then with a just a couple of kitchen staples and some trusty Pick salami, you can create a divine pasta dish with ease.
Wine pairing: Elevate it to a complete gastronomic delight with a glass Vesztergomi Winery's Shiraz Rosé. This award winning vintage, rich and distinctive in character, is an intriguing choice for rosé-sceptics and red wine lovers alike.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Heat a skillet coated with sunflower oil over medium heat, the cook the salami and the garlic until the salami becomes crisp.
- Cook the spaghetti to al dente, then put aside one cup of the pasta water before draining.
- Add the pasta to the egg mixture, then mix in half of the crispy salami.
- Toss, adding pasta water to ensure that the creamy sauce fully coats the pasta.
- Season with salt and black pepper, then serve topped with a sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley and the remaining salami.