Create a divine salami pasta with ease using just some regular kitchen staples. This affordable and cheerful dish is perfect if you are short of time.
Wine pairing: Elevate it to a complete gastronomic delight with a glass Vesztergomi Winery's Shiraz Rosé. This rich and distinctive vintage is an intriguing choice for rosé-sceptics and red wine lovers alike.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and the grated Parmesan cheese.
Heat a skillet coated with oil over medium heat, the cook the salami and the garlic until the salami becomes crisp.
- Cook the spaghetti to al dente, then put aside one cup of the pasta water before draining.
- Add the pasta to the egg mixture, then mix in half of the crispy salami.
- Toss, adding pasta water to ensure that the creamy sauce fully coats the pasta.
- Season with salt and black pepper, then serve topped with a sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley and the remaining salami.
Explore our range of versatile ingredients & bring a mouth-watering twist to your dishes.