We are offering you an opportunity to visit Budapest, the capital of Hungary and voted as the Best European Destination in 2019. The prize includes a long-weekend in July, providing you ample opportunity to relax in style and explore this remarkable city and all its gastronomic delights. You will stay in one of Budapest's finest spa hotels, and also spend an evening cruising on the majestic Danube river while sampling a five-course meal by candlelight.
For you chance to participate in the prize draw, simply sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of the page, allowing you to keep up to date with all of our new product launches, future events and our best deals.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 years or over.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries for the competition can be made by subscribing for the newsletter on wwww.bestofhungary.co.uk website. Entry is restricted to one per person.
- One winner will be drawn at random from those who have subscribed to the newsletter, and who remain subscribed at the end of the time period.
- All entries must be received by 23:59 on Friday May 31 2019.
- The winner will be contacted by email within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should we be unable to contact the winner, or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
- One winning entrant will win a holiday to Budapest for two from Friday July 5 to Monday July 8 2019. The prize package comprises;
- Return flights with Wizz Air from Birmingham, Liverpool or London to Budapest.
- Three-night stay in four-star spa hotel; based on two people sharing a room.
- One evening meal on a cruise ship on the Danube
- Two Budapest card travel passes providing fee use of public transport within Budapest, and discounted access to hundreds of museums and events.
- The prize must be taken as one package.
- The prize does not include travel to or from the airport, flights, travel insurance, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they and their guest each has a valid passport and appropriate travel insurance and obtains necessary visas for their trip.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf Best of Hungary.
- Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted at the point of entry.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.