Here is our favourite vinaigrette recipe, made using some of the finest products that Hungary has to offer! We especially love to make this on busy evenings when we are not in the mood to make a complicated side, as the rich flavours of the vinaigrette turns even the simplest of salads into a gastronomic delight.
- 1/3 cup pumpkin oil
- 1/3 cup Tokaji Aszu Vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Add the teaspoon of mustard to half of the oil and start to gently whisk together.
- Add the second half of the oil and continue whisking.
- Add the Aszu Vinegar and whisk.
- Add the honey and whisk until combined.
- Finally season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, whisk lightly and it is ready to serve.