If you think you know what carrot salad tastes like, then think again! This recipe comes with a serious flavour twist, courtesy of some gorgeously aromatic Acacia Honey with Truffles, turning a humble salad into the star of the meal. What's more, you can prepare it in less than ten minutes, making it the perfect side dish for a dinner party if you ever find yourself short on time.
- 200g finely sliced carrots
- 2 finely sliced spring onions
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Acacia Honey with Truffle
- Mix the carrots with the spring onions in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle the salad with the ground cumin and the salt.
- Pour the freshly squeezed lemon juice over the salad, and mix.
- Finally, drizzle with the acacia honey and enjoy!